Tuesday 13 November 2012

Dreams..wishes..hopes...

I am about to embark on something new.
Something I guess I'd always wanted to do at some point (but though I never would)
Something I guess I'd been waiting to do (but though I never could)


I think I'm going down the right path...only time will tell... but I am excited, so that's got to be a good start, no?
 

So! It's this way then!


All my dreams..hopes...wishes...in a bottle, patiently wait.
Looking forward to sharing with you very soon! x


(Photos taken on our half term trip up North... The fabulous Forbidden Corner in the Yorkshire Dales, (go - it's brilliant) and the Fish for a Wish exhibition at the Baltic, Newcastle.)

8 comments:

  1. Ok Jen good luck, but don't keep us in suspense to long.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds exciting, can we wait!!!!!
    oh and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh, the suspense is killing me! It all sounds very exciting. And we've been to Forbidden Corner too - it's absolutely fantastic, one of the best days out we've ever had! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all sounds very cryptic and exciting! Never been to Forbidden Corner but have heard lots of good things about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh the suspense ... so glad you have found your right path and are giving it a go ... looking forward to your reveal ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, good luck with your new adventure! Sounds exciting. Be brave and go for it. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady, this is SO exciting

    (says the lawyer who just quit because I need to do something more creative, with nothing fixed to go to:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading. If you fancy leaving a comment, please do. It'd make my day! x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow TWO + TWO