Saturday 13 April 2013

The Saturday Sketch

Hello friends.
We're up north for the last few days of the easter hols, so I have to admit I haven't been up to much sketching, but in true 'Blue Peter' style, here's one I made earlier... (and it was waiting for such a sunny Saturday to be posted in all it's glory!)


Wonderfully fitting words for today from a good friend of mine who has dabbled in a little songwriting and much guitar strumming in recent years. Thanks for the inspiration Tel!

Happy weekend all, hope to be back with more than just a sketch for you next week....back to school next week! xx



9 comments:

  1. I love this - anything that features a blackbird is a hit with me! Your style is gorgeous x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, lovely of you to say so x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful ... hope you had a lovely holiday ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bee, yes the sun shone and we drank wine. Very good!

      Delete
  3. Makes me happy - love a bit of guitar strumming. Hope you've had a good time. Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Claire, that and a bit of moody piano!

      Delete
  4. So summery and happy, the words and the sketch! Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! wish i could write like that in real life! I'm a new follower of your pretty blog!

    www.themindofanexchange.blogspot.com
    Feel free to visit back! Would be nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading. If you fancy leaving a comment, please do. It'd make my day! x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow TWO + TWO